Thames Loose Leaf has been established for over 50 years. Starting from humble beginnings, our Chairman, David Watkins began the business in a lock-up garage with one lamination press given to him by the manufacturers on a gentleman’s agreement to pay once the business was established! With a pedal bike for deliveries and David’s parents as his workforce, it’s a far cry from the successful business which stands today.
We remain a family run business, who are proud of the fact that many of our employees have been with us for over 10 years making us a long standing employer in the area. We trade from two freehold factories in Essex (one of which has been our HQ since the 1960’s) and have over 20,000 square feet of factory space. As the business has grown and developed we have continued to invest in new equipment and now provide the largest Encapsulation Service in Europe as well as being one of the leading Bespoke Plastic Stationery Manufacturers in the UK.
How we work:
At Thames Loose Leaf the service that we give is very important. Here are some pointers as to how we work:
- We work in partnership with our clients ensuring a fast and reliable service, quality is our upmost priority.
- We provide a quick turnaround on quotes, competitively priced.
- We are innovative and creative, so if you need help with your designs, we have some great ideas.
- Deadlines are our speciality; we work with you to meet your needs.
- Should you need expert knowledge on site, we will come to you.
Why not give us a call and set up a meeting, we have plenty of samples to show you!